Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Reception Site Approved

Well, it's been an eventful week since my last post. I went up to Maine to celebrate my birthday with my parents and my grandparents and we all had a wonderful time. I got some great gifts, and we spent a lot of time playing games, which is a big deal in my family. My parents have a new game that they love called Sequence and I would recommend it to everyone who might be reading this blog. It's easy to learn, and so much fun that even Jesse enjoyed playing! While we were in Maine, Jesse finally got a chance to check out the site of our wonderful wedding weekend. I pretty much knew Jesse was going to love it as much as I do but there was a small part of me that was worried, "what if he doesn't?" Well, I can let go of that now, thank goodness!


Also last week, I leaned how to put pictures up on my blog so pretty soon, this blog is going to get more interesting. Yeah!! In fact, I think I'll log off now and work on getting some good shots of my Save the Dates so I can post them here tomorrow.

No comments: