Friday, December 28, 2007

The Get Away


The day after the wedding was a whirlwind of activity, which I don't have any pictures of. There was a brunch, cleaning, packing, and gift opening. That afternoon Jesse and I headed to Bar Harbor for the night. I still didn't know where we were heading for our honeymoon, but Jesse told me we weren't leaving until Tuesday morning and so a night in Bar Harbor was in order.

The number one thing Jesse wanted to do in Bar Harbor was eat lobster.

My new husband had his bib on as soon as the lobster was ordered.

It was a messy, messy job to bring that lobster down.

I'm not a fan of lobster, so I stuck with maine shrimp cocktail.

On Monday afternoon, we took the long route home and enjoyed some antique barns on the way home. It was a nice day to enjoy the new foliage and our new situation as husband and wife. And, on the way home Jesse let me in on a secret... we were heading to Costa Rica!

No comments: